Do you want to train to be a Hypnotherapist?
If so, this 4-day (two Weekends) Hypnotherapy Foundation Course is an excellent way to start your journey.
The course offers you a perfect introduction to the subject and would be ideal for the beginner wanting to learn the basics of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It would also suit those wanting to expand their hypnotherapy knowledge.
Incorporating a blend of both theory and practical application this 4-day course will allow you to experience how good it feels to go into trance and also how to induce trance in others. (Hypnotise other people)
The Foundation course is held over two weekends and is equivalent to the first two units of the Diploma course. Should you decide to continue your training and wish to sign up to the fully accredited Hypnotherapy Diploma Course then the £295 invested in the foundation course will be fully refunded.
The Hypnotherapy Foundation Course will take place, in small friendly groups over 2 weekends in the following locations
Bangor Gwynedd. Dates: Saturday March 28th, Sunday March 29th Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday April 18th, Sunday April 19th Time: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Should you decide to continue your training and wish to sign up to the GHSC assessed and accredited Hypnotherapy Diploma Course then the £295 invested in the foundation course will be fully refunded.
Who is eligible to attend
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You do not need to know anything about hypnosis.
- You must have a desire to learn hypnotherapy.
- Your attendance does NOT oblige you to sign up for any other training.
What will I learn on the course?
- A brief history of Hypnosis.
- What hypnosis is and isn’t.
- The use of voice, Pitch and tone
- Stages of hypnosis
- Rapport building
- The different states of mind
- Conscious v Unconscious
- Learning styles and preferences
- What are Suggestibility tests
- Hypnosis Inductions
- Simple Eye Closure
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Working with distractions
- Emerging from trance
- The use of scripts
- Adapting and writing scripts
- Deepening Techniques
- Countdown scripts
- Abreactions and contraindications
- Ego Boosting suggestions
- Safe Place / Favourite place of relaxation
- Hypnosis myths and misconceptions.
- Self Hypnosis.
Training will be provided in small friendly groups, as a result, spaces are limited.
To book your place on the next Hypnotherapy Foundation Course click HERE
Simply click the add to basket button and fill in your details.